Located in San Rafael, CA
RESIDENTIAL FACILITY PROGRAM MANAGER
Responsible for operation and management of residential facility program for individuals with developmental disabilities and maladaptive behaviors.
Direct Hire Opportunities!
Immediate Interviews Available THIS week!
PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE and DEMANOR A MUST!
Program Manager is responsible for staff supervision & training and must have knowledge of applicable regulations including abuse reporting laws and procedures, accurate documentation and monitoring of all resident program elements and physical plant issues critical for successful program management.
- Supervision and implementation of the residents'' Individual Service Plans
- Recording program data on Residential behaviors, Task analysis, medication administration, and special incident reports
- Training residents in independent living skills, meal preparation, food handling and storage
- Basic care and in assisting residents with self-help skills such as personal hygiene
- Assisting residents with daily living skills, including laundry, light housekeeping, and cooking
- Medication administration and documentation.
- Staff scheduling, and holding staff meetings
- Program preparation activities, and implementation of Resident programs
- Communication with Day Programs and Families
- Residents'' Medical appointment and prescriptions
- Writing quarterly Reports, food service management,
- Maintenance of the facility, grounds and van
- 21 years of age
- Criminal record clearance, evident good health and negative TB test
- Minimum 3 years’ direct care and supervision in residential programs for the developmentally disabled
- College degree/some college
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Year 1 and Year 2 certification a plus!
- Able to successfully complete 35-hour training course required for obtaining an Adult Residential Facility (ARF) Administrator''s License
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, clean driving record, with insurance company approval to operate agency vehicles required! Salary $16.50
- 40-hour per week, On-site Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. on two days and 11a.m. to 7 p.m. on three days.
Full time employment positions include benefits package
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903