Located in Redmond, OR
Newhouse Manufacturing Inc. is looking to fill a position for Hydraulic repair
Must be experienced in rebuilding/repairing hydraulic systems and parts.
Experience at electrical circuits and basic electrical repair/wiring would be beneficial.
- 2 years Hydraulic repair
- Operate specialized tools used for hydraulic repair and inspection.
- Be able to get along and work well with others.
- Understand basic manufacturing and fabrication techniques.
- Test, tear down and inspect hydraulic parts and systems for diagnosis of problems and for giving a quote.
- Utilize CAD drawings, hand drawings, verbal and written instructions to understand and assemble machinery.
- Be at work and on time, must be reliable.
- Use the in house ERP system to log into jobs and keep track of parts used on each job.
- Rebuild various hydraulic parts including but not limited to cylinders, pumps, hoses and motors.
- Operate various specialized and standard machinery to complete tasks.
Full Time, Monday through Friday 8AM]4:30PM
Wages and Benefits: All are offered after set waiting periods that are outlined in employee handbook.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan
We are looking for a hard working, self]motivated individual that takes pride in his/her work and is looking for a long term place of employment.
Please apply via email or in person M]F 8am]5pm. 541]548]1055
Newhouse Manufacturing Co. Inc.
1048 NW 6th Street
Redmond, OR 97756
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702