Located in Saline, MI
The qualified CNC Programmer will be able to perform the following duties:
- Ensure maximum levels of production through proper operation Mille and Lathe CNC Machines
- Write and edit programs
- Perform machining of parts in accordance with drawings, specifications and material requirements.
- Perform Machine set-ups, tool offsets; edit and troubleshoot programs with minimal supervision.
Requirements of the CNC Programmer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading skills; technical training a plus
- Programming Experience with Mazitrol, CNC Mill and Lathe
Work Schedule for the CNC Programmer:
M-F: 7am – 3:30pm
Compensation for the CNC Programmer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from $20-$23
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S .and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express Ann Arbor specializes in long-term, contract-to-hire placements in the industrial, administrative, skill trade and professional sectors.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103