Located in Ft Myers, FL
- Handle and control materials for the manufacture and sale of precision Electric Traction Drives and Accessories as directed by the Warehouse Manager to meet company’s high quality and reliability standards.
Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, unpack, inspect, and store incoming materials.
- Kitting of Work Orders, cycle counting of inventory, assisting in yearend physical inventory.
- Pack, crate, and ship products to customers and ancillary Saminco warehouse locations.
- Handling of delicate electronic components, operation of fork lift upon certification.
- Assist with routine general maintenance, some light lifting and other task as assigned.
- High school diploma with 1-2 years of previous warehouse and inventory control experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Operation of hand & power tools and general indoor / outdoor maintenance equipment
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance and Inspection practices
- Basic computer knowledge. Familiarity with Syspro, MS Word and MS Excel a plus
- Must be detail and quality oriented, a motivated self-starter, have good work ethics and be a team player
- Extended experience with Quality Control Practices is a plus
Location: Ft Myers, FL
Position Type: Full Time Temp to Perm
Pay: $12.00 to $14.00
Schedule: First Shift
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login submit it to the Fort Myers, Florida location
- Call our office 239-277-9675
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2016 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907