Located in San Rafael, CA
Salary: $24 - $28 DOE
Multiple opportunities needed for companies located in Marin County.
Direct Hire Opportunities!
Immediate Interview Scheduling THIS week!
PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE and DEMEANOR A MUST!
Great opportunity for a motivated, well-rounded executive assistant with general office experience working for a successful, well-established, fast growing, real estate investment and management company.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting and supporting C-suite and VP-level management with administrative tasks such as screening calls, expense management, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and conducting research as necessary, covering receptionist’s lunch and breaks, creating and updating PowerPoint presentations, filing, photocopying, shipping/mailing, faxing, scanning, word processing, receiving and directing visitors, and other responsibilities as required.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Track and manage monthly travel expenses, code and submit expense reports via Concur
- Act as a conduit for communication between departments
- Assist with extensive travel arrangements and ensure Executives are adhering to the corporate travel policy and guideline
- Keep Outlook calendars updated with travel and meeting information (and provide availability to others who need assistance scheduling a meeting)
- Order lunch for in-house meetings as required
- Aid in managing other logistics as needed
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning and sending documents via overnight
- Provide reception relief for lunch and breaks
- Must have intermediate level Excel and Word skills
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Commitment to excellence, high standards, and be self-motivate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Able to manage priorities, workflow, and meet deadlines
- Accounting software experience (Yardi-Voyager is a plus)
- Versatility, flexibility, team player, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Medical insurance, vacation/sick/holiday pay, and 401K
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 5:30
Salary ranging between $24.00 - $28.00/hour, depending on experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, SEND RESUME TO: Dawn.Stamper@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: San Rafael
38 Mitchell Boulevard
San Rafael, CA 94903