Quality Control Tech
Located in Bend, OR
Great manufacturing company in Redmond looking for a full time Quality Control Technician with benefits!
The primary function of this position is to work with the Quality Control Supervisor and others in Quality Control and Production to support Production in the monitoring quality of products; ensuring certification of materials used in the manufacturing process.
- Must have high integrity and ethics standards
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to follow SOP to determine whether raw material and product specifications are met
- Able to use simple measuring devices and computers (Inventory software, Excel, Access, Word)
- Able to communicate and work well with others in a collaborative, team environment
- Possesses or able to achieve thorough knowledge of Oregon Tilth, National Organic Program (NOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) required
Education: High School Diploma or GED required; College degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other related field preferred.
Certification: NCRC preferred
Experience: 3 years’ experience in a production, quality or related field strongly preferred
- Must be dependable, accurate, and possess integrity and commitment to high quality standards
- Ability to perform basic math/algebra functions to complete Production paperwork
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively as a part of a team
Please submit resume to be considered
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702