Located in Woodland, WA
Salary: $16-$30 DOE
We are hiring people for cabinet making production at different levels of experience!
Scope of work includes interior cabinetry / panel assembly in a production environment that requires high end quality craftsmanship.
- Mixing potting compound
- Shooting inserts
- DE tabbing inserts after they are dry
- Sanding down and wiping down the cabinet panel after tab removal measuring sections in the edge fill to be routed out for blocks
- Providing support as an extra set of hands in setting up and joining large monuments as well as fit checks
- Understands Quality Policy
- Use hand tools, hydraulic tools and pneumatic & electrically powered tools to assemble sheet metal parts, weldments, formed and machined components.
- Understand and follow all relevant company, State and Federal Health and Safety laws and guidelines
- Follow Standard Work Instructions for specific products where available
- Record actual labor hours applied to work orders utilizing current software
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, blueprints, EGRs and instructional documents
- Use hand tools, hydraulic tools and pneumatic & electrically powered tools to assemble pneumatic components and systems
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience - experience with finish carpentry and/or cabinetry preferred; high quality standards and pride of workmanship
- Ability to use and read dial calipers/micrometers
- Material and Fabrication skills (milling, lathe turning, riveting, drilling, tapping, grinding, sanding with electric and/or pneumatic hand tools
- Ability to work from drawings and schematics
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience using Hand and Power tools
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Become familiar with modules within the ERP system including but not limited to:-
- List Locations (Locate bin locations of specific materials).
- Item Card (Identify substitute part numbers, bin locations of specific materials).
- Use hand tools, hydraulic tools and pneumatic & electrically powered tools to assemble electrical components and systems.
- Read, understand and follow FAA procedures including but not limited to:-
- Repair Station Manual
- Inspection Procedures Manual
- STC & PMA processes
- Be capable of assisting other team members with assigned work
- All other duties as assigned
- Aerospace industry experience preferred but not required
- 1+ year experience in mechanical assembly, electrical assembly/wiring or pneumatic system assembly
- 3+ years experience in mechanical assembly, electrical assembly/wiring or pneumatic system assembly preferred
- 1+ years experience in compliance to FAA Acceptable Methods (AC43.13-1B) preferred
- 1+ years experience working within ISO9000 or similar quality control systems preferred
- 1+ years experience working in a Lean Manufacturing (TPS) environment preferred
- Drive socket set with a 3/8 and a 7/16 sockets.
- (Recommended) ratcheting screwdriver with #2 and #3 Phillips and standard bits.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-2pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview or at 131 Davidson Ave. Ste BB in Woodland, WA
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 or 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632