Machine Operator Trainee
Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Several entry-level Machine Operator Trainee openings with a leading manufacturing company in the Greenwood area!
- This company is one of Johnson County’s leading manufacturing facilities that has over 180 employees and offers a full benefits package with a medical plan that is a VERY low cost to the employee!
- Associates will work alongside experienced machine operators and assist or help with production efficiency and quality, while learning to operate the automated machinery.
- Associates will be responsible for the final stages of the production process. Job duties include loading and unloading components from the machine, quality control checks, cleaning, breaking down boxes, assisting with supplies, etc.
- The pay rate will start at $12/hr for 1st shift. After completion of training period, associates that accept 2nd shift would transfer to night shift and will receive $12.35/hr. Upon hire, hourly wage will increase to $13.50/hr for 1st shift plus $.60 shift premium to equal $14.10/hr for 2nd shift.
- Full benefits package
- Medical plans
Schedule: Training may require working on day shift for at least 6-8 weeks.
- Must have stable and consistent work history
- Must come from production or warehouse backgrounds and be able to offer transferable skills
- Must be wanting to learn and grow
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass an extensive drug screen process and background check
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
This will be a phone interview with Amber or Miranda, please have work history available when you call
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143