Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Industry leader on the southside of Indianapolis looking for skilled Machine Operators on 1st and 2nd Shift
- Machine Operators will be operating and setting up tube bending and end forming machines for the diesel engine industry.
- Will use blue prints to perform bends on stainless steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
- Each operator is responsible for performing quality control on their own parts and making mechanical adjustments to the machine as required.
- Will use mircometers, calipers, a rivet machine, grinders, deburrers, etc.
- $13.90-$16.60/hr based on experience + 10% night bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance along with an HSA
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacations after 1 year
Schedule: 1st shift is Monday-Friday, 6am-3:30pm and 2nd shift is Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-1am. Voluntary OT on Saturdays.
- The ideal candidate has some machining experience
- Turret or punch press experience is ideal
- Candidate must also have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work in a production type setting
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application.
This will be a phone interview with Amber or Miranda, please have work history available when you call
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143