Special Inspector - Certified
Located in Hayden, ID
Our client is looking for a certified Special Inspector to join their team on a Full Time regular basis. Not just in one location but in 3!!! Coeur d''Alene (CDA)/Hayden, Meridian and Spokane.
- Perform construction monitoring and/or special inspection on projects where certification is required.
- Perform inspections for welding, bolting, reinforced concrete, structural masonry where specialized inspections are required as per specifications, building codes and other regulations.
- Provide written reports summarizing work performance tabulation of field data and distribution as required by company procedures, specifications, building codes and other regulations.
- Must obtain and maintain all applicable certifications i.e. ICC and CWI as required for intended project.
- Coordinate with technicians and perform review of tests and procedures to conform to established policies.
- Perform routine, concrete, masonry, structural steel, fireproofing and others as necessary.
- Set up, adjust and operate laboratory/field equipment and instruments.
- Provide timely and accurate testing results in the proper format as per specifications, building codes, other regulations and company policy and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and overall positive representation of Company values and expectations.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
The company offers a competitive compensation package and benefits and they are an Employee Owned company-talk about a company investing in their team!
If you or someone you know hold the necessary certifications and desire to be a special inspector, please share this post, call today or submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Express Office: Coeur dAlene
2834 North Ramsey Road
Coeur dAlene, ID 83815