Customer Service Administrator - Part Time Contract
Located in Brighton, MI
Salary: $15.00 hr
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is assisting a Brighton area Manufacturer in need of a part-time Customer Service Administrator. The part time hours would be 24 – 30 hours a week with a flexibility on days.
Position is temporary/contract with no guarantee of long term employment
This position is primarily responsible for providing administration support for the software applications segment of the Customer Service Department. The person will be an integral part of the office support staff working closely with the Director and Technical Support Manager. Liaise with other departments such as Service, Sales, Finance, Order Fulfilment, etc.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Prepare quotes for training, software contracts, software, etc.
- Verify / update customer information before quoting
- Follow up on quotes & track status
- Prepare quotes for training credits and onsite training
- Print training materials
- Assist with student registration
- Create & manage training certificates & other related documents
- Respond to general training requests via email, etc. and send dates / syllabus
- Update training information on production spreadsheet
- Customer Service
- Assist technical support team when needed (calling customers, organizing emails, etc.) when support staff is busy.
- Update CRM to ensure correct contacts, software, etc.
- Assist with email campaigns / notifications
- Provide and/or follow up on customer satisfaction survey requests
- Assist with licensing email notifications and follow up on dongles that need to be returned.
- Ancillary responsibilities
- Be able to improve existing procedures and/or develop new procedures that will enhance the efficiency of the department.
- All other duties, as needed or required.Essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar applications.)
- Competent typing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately track information and multi-task
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills through verbal or written communication in a professional manner.
- Ability to interact with all levels of department representatives both internally and externally
- Must be able to work independently, make decisions based on departmental procedures and have effective time management skills.
- Associates degree or 2 years Administrative experience
- Technical background preferred but not required.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114