Sr. Personal Financial Assistant
Located in Dallas, TX
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Plano Credit Union has proudly served their members since our charter in 1974. Today their not-for-profit community financial institution has grown to include 20 branches in five states, including the corporate headquarters in Plano, Texas. They now serve 91,507 members across the U.S. as well as more than 20 countries around the world with assets of $805,244,057. They are currently hiring for a Senior Personal Financial Assistant to assist a local branch on a temp-perm basis (90 days). They offer competitive salaries with opportunities for growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the member’s name.
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available products and services.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship building with member and provide enhanced services to members by maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and benefits, lending guidelines, products and services.
- Meet or exceed sales and service goals.
- Guide members to promote usage of Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) for a variety of teller transactions.
- Fulfill job duties at multiple branches as needed based on staffing requirements.
- Perform sales coaching for branch staff. Provide leadership guidance for staff when Branch Manager and/or Relationship Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain open lines of communication with Branch Manager and branch staff; work closely with them to ensure exceptional member service delivery.
- Facilitate requests of members and visitors within guidelines established by policies, procedures and regulations; making exceptions only within this position’s level of authority.
- Respond to problems and concerns with a sense of urgency in order to maintain and strengthen the relationship between the member and the Credit Union.
- Refer requests, inquiries and/or problems that are beyond authority limits to leadership, along with the details of the situation and any recommendations.
- Maintain working knowledge of all operational and lending procedures and regulatory requirements.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Education/Certification: High School graduate or equivalent that is attending courses at a university, college or trade school. Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) preferred.
- Experience: Three or more years of financial industry experience and related experience including member service and new accounts. Loan processing preferred.
- Required Knowledge: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Other Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Strong time management and organizational skills
For immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254