Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Located in Woodland, WA
Express is recruiting for an several immediate openings in Woodland, WA for Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician This is a long-term, contract opportunity. $15-$16 per hour.
If this positions sounds like a match for you, please review the following details and contact us to apply!
The Production Assembly Technician will be assembling complex electrical devices using both blueprints and a variety of tools in a work-bench style manufacturing setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow very specific quality standards.
- Use hand tools, hydraulic tools and pneumatic & electrically powered tools to assemble sheet metal parts, formed and machined components.
- Understand and follow all relevant company, State and Federal Health and Safety laws and guidelines.
Follow Standard Work Instructions for specific products where available.
- Record actual labor hours applied to work orders utilizing current software.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, blue prints, EGRs and instructional documents.
- Use hand tools, hydraulic tools and pneumatic & electrically powered tools to assemble pneumatic components and systems.
- Read, understand and follow FAA procedures including but not limited to: Repair Station Manual; Inspection Procedures Manual; Be capable of assisting other team members with assigned work.
- All other duties as assigned
- Aerospace industry experience preferred but not required
- 1+ year experience in mechanical assembly, electrical assembly/wiring or pneumatic system assembly
- 3+ years’ experience in mechanical assembly, electrical assembly/wiring or pneumatic system assembly preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in compliance to FAA Acceptable Methods (AC43.13-1B) preferred
- 1+ years’ experience working within ISO9000 or similar quality control systems preferred
- 1+ years’ experience working in a Lean Manufacturing (TPS) environment preferred
- Military service preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
IT''''S EASY TO APPLY:
1. We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 131 Davidson Ave. in Woodland, WA or 1208 Washington Way in Longview, WA.
2. Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
3. Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632