Human Resource Coordinator / Jr. Recruiter
Located in Brighton, MI
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is recruiting for an entry level HR Coordinator / Jr Recruiter. In this position, the H/R Coordinator / Jr Recruiter would recruit, interview and offer job seekers employment. Great opportunity for graduates of Human Resource Management college programs and those in previous HR intern positions. Position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours.
- Answers the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Determines nature of caller’s business and directs the call to appropriate person.
- Records accurate and complete telephone messages and promptly relays them to the intended person.
- Screen candidates and/or direct applicants to responsible staffing consultant for consideration.
- Calls to confirm appointments.
- Greets and welcomes all visitors and applicants in a consistently friendly and professional manner.
- Dispenses relevant documents to applicants.
- Directs applicant flow within the office and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Administers skills evaluations and reviews for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Maintains confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Provides office administrative support
- Work with staff to schedule interviews
- Type correspondence and other materials as required.
- Enters personal data from application into applicant’s computer record.
- Maintains files, records, and reports as directed.
- Conduct employment verifications as required.
- Work with staff to identify candidates for open positions
- Conduct interviews and determine placements
- Communicate with workers and clients
- Participate in weekly open order meetings.
- Tracks and reports of daily office activity.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred
- High school diploma and some college
- Must have strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and computer skills with the ability to operate accurately and quickly the telephone system, fax machines, and other standard office equipment.
- Must have ability to multitask and prioritize activities in a quick and orderly manner.
- Must be comfortable making and receiving multiple calls.
- Ability to manage a front office environment.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend various employment-related documents and materials.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective, and professional manner.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Salary: Will range depending on experience
Please send resumes to Jobs.HowellBrightonMI@Expresspros.com
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114