Survey Crew Rodman
Located in Hot Springs, AR
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a full-time Survey Crew Rodman with a local engineering firm in Hot Springs. Starting pay ranges from $11-13/hour, but can increase after an evaluation period! Our client company also offers fantastic benefits!
This is an entry-level position with no previous experience required. The Survey Crew Rodman is responsible for assisting and working with all survey crew members.
Survey Crew Rodman Responsibilities:
- Clean and care of survey equipment
- Clean and service survey vehicles
- Place sight rods, targets, and tripod reflectors on survey points
- Give line with plum bob, target, and EDM staff reflector if necessary
- Drive stakes and markers and assist in placement of monuments
- Dig for buried monuments and markers
- Use hand tools such as sledge, axe, chainsaw, Kaiser blade, shovel, etc.
- Clear brush for view, climb trees to trim limbs
- Carry and use level rod, range pole, sighting pole and prism for obtaining required survey data
- Set up safety equipment and flag traffic when necessary
- Traverse rugged terrain, fences, bluffs, brush and timber, creeks and streams, etc.
- Carry sign posts, reinforcing bars and other materials
- Train in the operation of survey instruments, automated electronic data collection, calculators and GPS equipment
Survey Crew Rodman Qualifications:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Have a VALID and CURRENT Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Physical ability to work with hand tools.
- Ability to traverse at least two miles over rugged terrain, through water, and work in an outdoor environment.
- Ability to stand and operate surveying equipment for at least two hours without a break.
- Ability to carry 50 pounds of equipment and supplies for at least two hours without a break.
- Ability to travel for up to 3 or 4 nights per week with reimbursement for expenses by the company.
If you are looking for a full-time career opportunity with training provided and great benefits, this could be the job for you!
Three ways to apply: (choose one)
- Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Hot Springs, Arkansas location.
- Call our office 501.520.0333
- Visit our office 1702 Malvern Avenue, Suite B – Hot Springs, AR 71901
To view what other positions we have available now, please visit us online: www.expresspros.com/hotspringsar
Express Employment Professionals cares about people. About business. About you. We are passionate about finding good people good jobs and about helping our clients reach their goals. For us, it’s personal. We live and work in Hot Springs, AR. We are invested in the success of our employees and the success of our clients. Express offers multiple benefits to our associates that can include: a medical plan, dental plan, vision/eyewear plan, prescription drug reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, short-term disability, life insurance, and referral bonuses.
Express Office: Hot Springs
1702 Malvern Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901