Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Up to $28/hr, BOE
Job Summary: A client in Madison County is looking for multiple Maintenance Mechanics to join their team. Job duties of the Maintenance Mechanic include:
- Troubleshooting and performing immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical components.
- Reading electrical/mechanical and schematic drawings to ensure equipment is maintained in accordance with appropriate codes and ordinances.
- Completing work in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Reporting daily to Plant Manager regarding daily activities, procedures, and recommended solutions.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $28/hr, BOE
Schedule: all shifts available: Days, Afternoons & Overnights
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of related hands-on maintenance experience as well as prior electrical experience.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring, circuits, and switches.
- Physical ability to operate machinery,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team setting and basic computer skills.
- Welding experience a plus.
How to Apply: Complete an application at www.expresspros.com and submit it to the Edwardsville office.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 675 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034