Material Handler | 12-Hour Shifts
Located in Cary, IL
12-hour night shift opening in Cary, IL - Plastics Manufacturing
Enjoy 3-4 days off each week while still working full time! Established plastics company in Cary, IL is seeking Material Handlers to work on 12-hour night shifts. Some experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
Position Summary: The role of the Material Handler is to insure the timely distribution of all supplies and materials to fulfill production requirements while adhering to ISO requirements. Material Handlers are responsible for the transfer of all raw materials used in the production process and resulting finished goods, as well as the cleaning, hook-up, and start-up of auxiliary equipment such as blenders, grinders, and hoppers to support material and color changes.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains all material system filters daily.
- Cleans hoppers, grinders, blenders, regrind bins, colorant bins and material hoses for all material/color changes.
- Hook-up and set-up of auxiliary equipment.
- Performs minor preventative maintenance on some auxiliary equipment.
Material Handler Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 50+lbs
- Ability to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a member of a team
- Ability to obtain a forklift license
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Hours: Wednesday - Friday | 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM and every other Saturday
Four Ways To Apply for this material handler position: (pick one)
- Email your resume to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online and submit the application to the Crystal Lake, IL location
- Call or text Emily at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014