Located in Crystal Lake, IL
Salary: $15 - $16.25/hr
Busy steel fabrication company in Crystal Lake, IL is seeking 10 multi-machine operators to join their 1st and 3rd shift teams. These are long-term, permanent position with a well-respected, established company.
Multi-Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Perform duties to set up and operate cutting, drill, torches and punch presses among other machines.
- Work from production schedule, prints and instructions
- Review print for material dimensions and tooling required.
- Changeover set ups with proper drills, bushings, back bar block, die button and punches as needed.
- Position part, cycle drill, mark and check alignment, measure material length and thickness and make necessary material stop adjustments.
- Change punches and die buttons, set material guides, align punch with die buttons and adjust height as necessary and set for material thickness.
- Check material for bow and camber, monitor operation and check work to ensure part specifications are maintained.
- Perform SPC procedures as required.
- Change dull tools as necessary.
- Prepare production records.
- Keep sensing device clean and check for required punch lubrication.
Multi-Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating cutting, drill or punch press
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tolls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Hours: 1st shift | Monday - Friday | 8 AM - 4 PM
3rd Shift Monday - Friday | midnight - 8 AM
Pay: $15 - $16.25/hr, based on skills, experience and shift
Four Ways To Apply for this multi-machine operator position: (pick one)
- Email your resume to Emily.Henning@expresspros.com
- Apply online and submit the application to the Crystal Lake, IL location
- Call or text Emily at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014