Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s industry leaders is seeking an experienced Developer to join their team.
Where You Get To Live!
Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of the region at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
Responsible for developing front and back end systems. This person will be fluent in different development languages and have the ability to understand how to tie numerous systems together. They will also use deep business analysis and intelligence to drive this area of technology. This role will also manage additional development resources which could be internal or contract help. They will also provide cross functional support in other areas of technology as needed. Insures assigned areas of responsibility are maintained to the highest performance, operational, and aesthetic standards.
- Develop web-based applications to support the operations
- Manage remote and on-prem web hosts
- Develop other apps and implement/manage 3rd party integrations
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Provide custom business analysis driven solutions as stand-alone or integrated
- Responsible for report writing, various Crystal Rports and RAMP orchestrations
- Provide an application helpdesk functionality for staff
- Make recommendations to improve and upgrade technology as technology or company needs evolve
- Complete daily technology tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow schedules as required and maintain consistency of daily, weekly, and monthly activities accordingly and make recommendations to improve maintenance processes
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism while interacting with management, co-workers, and outside contacts; maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest applicable technology.
- Remain on-call to resolve critical issues.
What You Will Need:
- Experienced with development languages, including but not limited to HTML, CSS, Angular, Node, PHP, SQL
- Familiarity with developing for desktop and mobile, as well as C# C++
- Possesses a wide knowledge base of the Microsoft server and Windows environments
- Proficiency in mainstream software client applications, MS Office Suite etc.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and demeanor in all situations and circumstances
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sense of vision and direction to achieve excellence
- Prior related experience in a position requiring positive advanced communication, technical problem solving, and writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adhere to a daily and weekly schedule as needed
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment with the ability to prioritize workload
- Flexible work schedule, which could include an occasional weekend
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702