Mold Storage and Changeover
Located in Chico, CA
Express Employment Professionals in Chico, CA is looking to hire a Mold Storage and Changeover candidate!
Job Summary: Setup molds per production requirements. Clean and inspect molds. Perform mold maintenance as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and inspect die cast molds after each run, and plastic molds as requested.
- Store cleaned molds in their designated location.
- Disassemble and reassemble molds while cleaning and changing cavity configuration.
- Assign mold locations.
- Maintain log of mold locations, so all parties can locate molds.
- Keep up die cast shot tubes and shot tips.
- Maintain quality workmanship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Minimum high school graduate
- Personality requirements: Strong mechanical aptitude. Ability to work under pressure and think through problems.
- Physical requirements: Standing for extended periods of time, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
- Special requirements: Valid CA DL. Capable of operating forklift. Capable of operating power equipment.
Location: Chico, CA
Position Type: Full-Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-2:30PM
To be considered for this position, you must submit online application at www.expresspros.com AND email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
After applying online and sending resume, please call our office at (530) 898-0688 to schedule an interview.
Express Office: Chico
60 Independence Circle
Chico, CA 95973