Located in Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $14 - 18
Located in Fort Myers, FL
This position is primarily responsible for purchasing merchandise or commodities for resale or those that are required for the production of our companies’ finished goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability.
- Evaluates vendor quotations and bases selection of vendor on the quality, price and availability or lead time quoted.
- Uses appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery and service.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
- Arranges transportation of purchases.
- Authorizes payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Inspects exchanged or refunded merchandise.
- Bachelor''s degree (B. A./ B. S.) from four-year college or university; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Pay: $14 - $18 per hour (depending on experience)
Schedule: 8 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2016 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907