Located in Baltimore, MD
Local Donation Center / Warehouse is seeking a LEAD Cashier.
• Reports to the Customer Service Supervisor and Office Manager.
• Assists with supervision of the cashier team and the delegation and execution of related-tasks.
• Must have knowledge of cash handling and credit card acceptance procedures and ability to demonstrate through consistency.
• Must be able to maintain security codes and/or keys, if given.
• Must demonstrate professionalism at all times when working with clients and team members.
• Basic computer skills are required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Administrative & Cash-handling:
• Knowledge of all company policies.
• Familiarization with handling fees and codes.
• Supports Customer Service Supervisor with daily Membership Comparison reports, weekly cashier reports, and ensure product coding is completed for EOM reports, and Hold books.
• Assists in the training of new cashiers in areas of computer systems, telephones, bulk, overstock, and displayed items.
• Supports Customer Service Supervisor with management of office supplies and Bulk and their inventories each month.
• Deposit and tally reconciliations.
• Responsible for weekly change orders.
• Answers phones and directs callers appropriately and professionally.
• Handling of client complaints, issues, and product returns according to company policy in the absence of the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Create and maintain signage throughout the store.
• Maintenance of warehouse areas, supervise product behind the cashier counter and the overstock area for the cashier stations as well as the garage.
• Assists with updated Craigslist product listings.
• Performs warehouse work, and other duties as assigned.
HOURS: Up to 40 hours per week, flexible and rotating schedule Monday through Sundays, between the hours of 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
Express Office: Baltimore (East)
1103 North Point Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21224