Human Resources Administrator
Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are hiring a Human Resources Administrator for our client in London, ON! This full time, 1 year contract position will encompass the following duties:
- Provide general support to the HR department
- Assist in managing STD and LTD, WSIB claims
- Maintain personnel files; both electronic and physical files
- Administration of Employee Benefits
- Support the Recruitment Process
- Track and maintain training records, spreadsheets/databases.
- Maintain HR KPI data and create ad hoc reports as requested.
- Prepare memos and other internal communications
- Responsible for production data recording and time management
- Assist with special projects
- Provide daily reception coverage and other clerical support as required
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a Human Resources Administrator role or 3 years previous experience as Administrative Assistant.
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources Legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people and information in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure
Compensation: Dependent upon candidate experience
Hours: Monday to Friday day time hours. Must be available to start as early as 6am.
How Can You Apply?
Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros. com with the title “Human Resources Administrator"
Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
Not for you? Refer a friend and earn a $50 gift card!
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions , visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6