Tax Accountant | Part Time
Located in Crystal Lake, IL
Our client in Crystal Lake, IL is looking for a Tax Accountant to prepare tax returns for their clients. This is a long-term, permanent, part time position with a friendly, family-owned company.
To succeed in this role, you should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to meet tight deadlines.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax returns
- Review files
Tax Accountant Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, or Tax Preparer (2+ years)
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject
Flexible Hours, 3-4 hours per day. You can work weekend if you prefer it.
If you are interested in this tax accountant position please send your resume to Tiffany.Mitsven@expresspros.com.
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014