Located in Temple, TX
- Maintain contact with customers. Act as sales contact in addition to Regional Sales Managers.
- Must be able to effectively present project parameters to clients, various departments during meetings as well as contractors/subcontractors.
- Coordinate, prepare materials, attend and take notes for Project-related conference calls and meetings. Distribute notations as needed.
- Review and complete contracts and permit applications as needed. Internal document and information sourcing required. Candidate must have the ability to interpret legal verbiage as well as questions related to the construction of equipment.
- Develop and maintain project contact lists and schedules.
- Develop scope of work outline to be used for Contractor bidding.
- Source and contact contractors for current projects.
- Work in conjunction with management to act as a company point of contact for contractor.
- Review and approve invoices per Project parameters as well as track project costs relating to contractor labor
1. Hours per day – 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, after hour/weekend work may be required
2. Travel required
3. Work Breaks – 1hour lunch break.
4. Work performed while:
- Sitting- 60%
- Standing- 25%
- Kneeling, Bending, Stooping, Pushing, Pulling - 5%
- Light - 1-15 pounds - frequently
- Medium - 16-45 pounds - -infrequently
- Heavy - 46+pound - never
- Carrying distance - Up to 50 feet frequently.
6. Environment – Manufacturing plant where temperatures range from 25 to 110+ degree with fumes, dust, humidity, noise.
Education and Experience
Associate Degree in a manufacturing or planning discipline preferred. Appropriate on-the-job experience may replace Degree requirements. The desired candidate should be able to utilize Windows, Word, Excel, Syteline, and Microsoft Project
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501