Machine / Finishing Operator
Located in Irving, TX
A very successful company just opened their NEW location in Irving, TX and seeking for a FINISHING OPERTOR / MACHINE OPERATOR.
General Function: Responsible for supplying and operating slitting machines, as well as preparing product for shipment to customers.
- Actively involved in the production team; assuring and supporting a Safety and Quality conscious work environment.
- Operate sit down / electric pallet jack
- Supplying material and packaging goods to the slitting machines as needed.
- Loading and unloading laminate reels on / off winders, running the machine and recording reel transactions.
- Closely monitor product quality, assuring first quality material shipped to customers.
- Report machine breakdowns / faults, possible quality defects not marked in coating and other process disturbances to Production Manager.
- Report process and or mechanical difficulties.
- Coordinate with Production Manager and production planning to optimize the material / order flow.
- Assure adequate operating supplies and informing purchasing of any shortages.
- Other tasks as specified by the Quality Management System.
- Perform all duties in full compliance of all laws, safety and environmental regulations, and in a manner consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned - you must be open to be cross trained in every aspect of the company. Flexibility is a must
Shift: 7:00AM – 3:00PM
Pay rate: Depends on experiencePlease submit your resumes to Mari Alba at Mari.Alba@expresspros.com
or contact her at 972-258-4981 EXT 223
Express Employment Professionals
4070 N Belt Line Rd ST126
Irving, TX 75039
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038