Customer Service Representative
Located in North Vernon, IN
Salary: 32,000-40,000 annually
Customer Service Representative Job/Company Information:
- The 1st shift Customer Service Representative is responsible for estimating items and order entry
- Responsible for acting as the liaison between customers, production, design and sales
- Will process customer-related information and records
- The company is located in North Vernon
- Company takes customer service very seriously!
Customer Service Representative Pay/Benefits:
- Pay is 32-40k annually.
- Full benefits including medical, short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k and PTO, and holidays offered as well!
Customer Service Representative Schedule:
- 1st shift position, some overtime may be required.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in HRMS is preferred
- Strong math skills including calculating discounts, commissions, prices and percentages
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
How to apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Out of Office Hours- you can connect with us via:
Next to Indiana Wesleyan about 1/4 mile past I-65
Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties. Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
3515 West Two Mile House Road
Columbus, IN 47201