Software Quality Assurance Tester
Located in Wyoming, MI
A global office furniture manufacturer is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Tester to assist with implementing a state of the art software solution for the organization. This individual will be responsible for the overall functional testing of the solution. Working with the internal development team, marketing representatives to convert functional intent into executable test scripts. Identify potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. This is an immediate opening on a contract basis and preference will be given to locally based candidates.
Location: Kentwood / Grand Rapids SE
Position Type: Full-Time Hours; Contract Position
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or related field
- 2+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban agile development process
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables while also thinking outside the box
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- This role requires a continuing right to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Call our office 616.608.9678 (direct) or 616.281.0611 (main)
- Visit our office 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, 49519. In the Chateau Centre Plaza.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 20,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519