Located in Athens, GA
NATURE OF WORK
The purpose of this position is to provide general repair and maintenance for diesel forklifts. To be able to operate in a fast paced environment of repair activities yet be able to insure safety and road worthiness of diesel trucks.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair and maintain a variety of industrial diesel equipment.
- Repair electrical, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Diagnose malfunctions, offer suggestions for proper repair and perform the necessary functions.
- Complete paperwork associated with diesel forklift repair and associated operations.
- Perform safety inspections on all types of equipment.
- Work independently or with minimum supervision on all types of repair and maintenance functions.
- Road test vehicles for correct repair and road worthiness.
- Coordinate with drivers’ necessary repairs and operation of safety devices.
- Work harmoniously with shop personnel and supervisors to insure only the best quality of maintenance and repair are accomplished.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education, training and mechanical experience.
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic math and interpret printed instructions.
- Must have a minimum of one year of gasoline and diesel engine repair and maintenance.
SALARY: $17-22 an hour based on experience
If interested please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606