Located in Athens, GA
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collects, observes, and tests physical properties of fabrics accordingly to production work order specifications issued.
- Setup, adjust, and operate laboratory equipment and instruments according to testing requirements and SKAPS Industries’ Quality Management System (QMS) protocol.
- Input recorded data collected from test results into computational database.
- Compare and Review all tested results in comparison to product or customer's specifications.
- Thoroughly checks and frequently walks through the production lines for any quality issues or defects.
- Communicates with department supervisors, production supervisors, and quality engineers regarding issues, abnormalities, test results, and etc.
- Ensures proper organization and appearance of the laboratory area responsible for.
Follows OSHA safety regulations, guidelines, and standards in the workplace
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma Required (College Degree is Preferred)
- Strong Mathematical (with and without calculators) is required.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of laboratory, testing, or technical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, & etc.)
- Proficient with Computational Work, Data Entry, Typing Skills, and etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a face-paced environment
Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606