Express is currently recruiting for an Account Representative for a local manufacturing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide administrative support and facilitate communication flow between Sales Managers, Customers and Production. Manage project information as well as oversee jobs from inception to completion. Responsible for initiating paperwork and provide ongoing communication of information to appropriate departments and individuals.
- Provide support to assigned Sales Managers and Customers.
- Communicate with Customers on a regular basis regarding upcoming and/or active jobs
- Provide routine support to customer accounts including “House” accounts.
- Coordinate customer information to include initial project information, quote preparation and critical path development.
- Compare Customer purchase orders to quotes and create Order Acknowledgements.
- Enter job specifications, create BOMs and distribute folders to appropriate areas for next steps
- Daily maintenance of project/job files, project/job status list and manufacturing software programs.
- Request quotes for materials from multiple vendors; assign material numbers and enter material specs into inventory software programs
- Create and submit purchase orders for tooling and materials for job
- Prepare Request forms for samples, testing, drawings and marketing tools as needed and follow-up accordingly.
- Obtain customer approvals on print proofs, drawings, materials, etc.
- Coordinate shipments between Customer and Shipping department.
- Direct incoming sales leads to appropriate Sales Manager(s).
- Read and respond to internal and external emails timely and in a professional manner. File printed or electronic emails as required.
- Interface with Production on a regular basis. Share status of current or upcoming jobs in production meetings.
- Provide back-up support to other Client Services members as needed, promoting teamwork in daily activities.
- Maintain database/spreadsheets for projects/jobs of assigned Sales Manager(s).
- Provide Sales Manager(s) with information as needed (i.e.: tool drawings, samples, etc.).
- Provide management with updated project/job information on a regular basis.
- Associates Degree and two years previous customer service experience OR any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Must have strong decision making skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Must be proficient with computers and software applications (Word, Excel, Access).