Located in Mobile, AL
Our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to fill an immediate opening. Essential job functions include:
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of parts and assemblies using all inspection tools
- Create Inspection Plans for Inspection to inspect; first articles, in-process, final inspections, and receiving inspections of parts and assemblies per blue print and Customer requirements.
- Create and maintain procedures and work instructions.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Supplier liaison for quality.
- Designated Inspector for Customers.
- Perform Source Inspection at suppliers.
- Review Manufacturing Planning, Purchase Orders from Customers & Engineering Change Request to ensure Quality requirements are met.
The ideal candidate should have an associate’s degree, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in Aerospace Manufacturing inspection, or quality environment. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. Pay is $20-25 DOE. If you are qualified, please send your resume to Amber.Krisell@expresspros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608