Located in Athens, GA
A Japanese shop in Athens, GA is looking for an experienced Master Mechanic to join their team!
- Will repair and overhaul Japanese automobiles.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Mechanic experience.
- Previous experience at a dealership is preferred but not required.
- Company requires at least a level 4 ASE.
- May have to remove engine, transmission, or differential, using wrenches and hoist.
- Will be repairing and replacing parts, such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings, using mechanic’s hand tools.
- Will overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starts, and pumps.
- Will rebuild parts, such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks, using lathes, shapers, drill presses, and welding equipment.
- Will rewire ignition system, lights, and instrument panel.
- Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
- 40-60 hours a week
If interested please e-mail Morgann O’Kelley at email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606