Fabrication Machine Operator-Madison, GA
Located in Athens, GA
2nd and 3rd shift Fabrication Machine Operator
Hiring for commercial refrigeration and merchandising company in Madison, GA.
Prior machine operating experience is required. CNC experience preferred.
Evaluation to hire positions paying $11-$16 an hour based on experience.
Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Can read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspects products.
- Fabricate assemblies/parts for products
- Diagnose process and quality issues
- Basic preventative maintenance on machines
- Operate related equipment and tools including grinders, drills, presses, and punches.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
If interested please contact Morgann O'Kelley at email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606