Shipping and Recieving
Located in champaign, IL
Local factory is seeking to fill a position responsible for shipping and receiving of materials for its semiconductor manufacturing operations. This position supports sales, shipping, receiving, engineering, and manufacturing operations within the company’s ISO 9901:2008 Quality system. Through coordinating documentation and data for products, the roll provides critical checks for all incoming and outgoing shipments. An educational background in computer science or business systems along with strong analytical and data processing skills is required.
- Enter Sales Orders, and track subsequent changes to quotations, customer orders, and sales orders in the business system including the generation of packing lists, shipping labels and packaging product for shipment.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving including generation of certificates of conformance (C of C) for outbound shipments, and interpretation of inbound C of C for direct materials
- Familiarity with business systems and database systems (preferably SQL) including queries, reports and search functions.
- Control the inventory of raw materials, finished goods, by physically stocking the material and entering transactions in the business system.
- Manage Vendor owned containers, including, receiving, stocking, and returning these containers.
- File and Archive documents and materials.
- Careful attention to detail.
- A good work ethic
- Strong troubleshooting and multitasking abilities
- Strong computer skills particularly in SQL database or equivalent systems.
- Programming in visual basic, .net or similar coding ability.
- Fluent in chemistry, mathematics, physics, material sciences or engineering
- High School Graduate
- Associates degree or technical training emphasizing science curriculums
- Work experience in an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing environment
- Highly organized and good communication skills.
- Previous experience safely moving, and storing hazardous materials
- Experience in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821