Located in Council Bluffs , IA
The Production Scheduler will be responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. The Production Scheduler will track inventory levels and facilitate providing necessary materials and components.
- The Production Scheduler will learn the different areas within the manufacturing plant
- The Production Scheduler will need to understand which area fabricates each part of the product
- The Production Scheduler will learn how the product is measured down to specific dimensions
- Office experience – data entry, typing, basic computer knowledge
- Ability to read a tape measure – a skills evaluation will need to be completed in our office
- Previous scheduling experience helpful
- Previous production/manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to stay until 5:00 PM as needed
Qualified candidates will be contacted upon completion of an application with our office. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for this position.
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM - 3-5:00 PM (end time is day by day depending on orders)
Pay is $13.91/hr.
Express Office: Council Bluffs
3030 West Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA 51501