Maintenance Technician (Plastics)
Located in Troy, MI
Salary: • $20-26.00/hr., depending on
A Tier One Plastics Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their growing team in Sterling Heights, Michigan. For over 40 years, this company has been a full service supplier of highly engineered plastics products and materials, and they continue to grow each year! This is a full time, DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package. The ideal candidate will have experience in Plastic Injection Molding Machine Repair, an excellent attendance record, and a positive “team” attitude.
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience in a plastics manufacturing environment
- Expertise in troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical, programmable controller problems.
- Preventative maintenance experience with the ability to follow a PM schedule.
- Experience in operating various machining equipment.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Forklift operation and ability to obtain a hi-lo license.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and take leadership.
- Good problem solving, math, and communication skills.
- Possess own set of tools to perform job requirements.
PAY, SHIFT & BENEFITS:
- $20-26.00/hr., depending on experience.
- 3rd shift (11:00pm-7:00am), Monday through Friday, with overtime as necessary.
- Impressive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Match, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Paid Vacation and Holidays, Performance Bonuses and more!
- Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, and basic skills evaluation.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
If you’re not interested but know someone who is, please pass this information on. Express Employment Professionals offers a generous referral program, and we would be happy to discuss those details with you further.
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307