Entry Level Machine Operator
Located in Seymour, IN
- Privately owned business with over 40 years of experience in the industry
- Company in Seymour offering an excellent opportunity to learn a new skill that you can make a career with
- Entry-level positions and the company is willing to train associates who show the ability, and desire, to learn quickly through hands-on, on-the-job training
- $12/hour on 1st shift
- $12/hour plus a 5% shift differential on 2nd shift
- Pay increase upon hire-on based on performance
- 1st shift: Mon-Fri, 6:30a – 2:00p
- 2nd shift: Mon-Fri, 4:30p – 1:00
- Machine Operators may be required to work occasional overtime.
- Candidates must be available and willing to work on both 1st and 2nd shift
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using decimals and fractions
- The ability to read a tape measure down to 1/16”
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with fine measuring tools and operating automated machines / CNC machines is preferred, but not required
- Operating CNC machines to create parts from cast iron, aluminum, steel, and bronze
- Performing regular quality checks
How to apply:
Call our 812-376-2425 for an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
This will be a phone interview, please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 3515 W. Two Mile House Rd., Columbus, IN 47201
Next door to Indiana Wesleyan, about ¼ mile west of I-65 off SR 46.
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
3515 West Two Mile House Road
Columbus, IN 47201