LPN Utica FT and PT Opportunities
Located in Utica, NY
Our Client, The Rescue Mission of Utica, is seeking a LPN to support their expanding and dynamic organization.
Mission Statement: The Rescue Mission of Utica, Inc. is a Christian Ministry, established to proclaim, in word and deed, the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ, by unconditionally endeavoring to assess and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those individuals seeking assistance.
Job Title: LPN
Department: Addictions Stabilization Center (ASC)
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing direct care to chemically dependent individuals, as well as direct supervision of primary care staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Current and valid New York State LPN license.
- (1) year management and supervisory experience preferred.
- (1) year of experience working with substance abuse populations preferred.
- Must obtain CPR certification within 90 days of hire and maintain current certification throughout period of employment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Enthusiastic support of our Mission Statement.
Status/Hours: Part-Time – Per Diem/As Needed– 2 hour shifts–(8 pm – 8 am) Nights, Weekends, Holidays
Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour
Pay Rate and Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees to include medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), voluntary benefits, paid time off, holidays and paid training.
Express Employment Professionals and The Rescue Mission are Equal Opportunity Employers
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502