Welding Jobs for Heavy Equipment Maker
Located in Chattanooga, TN
Currently looking for skilled Welder/Fabricators to fill positions with a manufacturer in Chattanooga, TN. Interested candidates must have experience in MIG or Stick or Flux Core.
Responsibilities of the Welder/Fabricator
- Weld heavy or light gauge steel components.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Work with fitters or fitters/welders to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator
- Experience in MIG or Stick or Flux Core welding from a past job or from schooling
- Minimum 1 year of welding experience
- Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures. $17
- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts a plus.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders
- Pass a hands on weld test
Compensation for the Welder/Fabricator
The starting salary for these positions range from $17.00 hourly, depending on position, shift and experience.
Vacation pay, holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals
Apply online at https://apply.expresspros.com
Like on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ExpressProsChattanooga
Follow us on Twitter @ExpressProsChat to get job opening information
Express Office: Chattanooga
5922 Shallowford Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421