Located in Bend, OR
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to join their team.
Where You Get To Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get To Do!
You will be responsible for planning and execution of audit work for various audit projects including External Audit support, Key Financial controls testing (SOX), Internal Controls testing and updates, Site Audits and other projects, as assigned. Additionally, you will be have an opportunity to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with various teams across the Company.
- Assist in the planning of the site audit program. Perform analytics and substantive detail testing for site audits in accordance with test plan objectives, including onsite testing.
- External Audit Support testing: Perform and complete audit work programs in accordance with program objectives. Complete assigned test plans within expected timeframes.
- Key Financial Controls testing and remediation reporting: Plan and execute updating the process controls and testing of these controls and updating the controls remediation progress report.
- Internal Controls testing and walkthroughs: Develop a good understanding of the company’s processes and controls. Perform internal controls testing in accordance with designed test plans.
- Other Internal Audit Testing: Assist in the planning of internal audit test programs as requested. Execute test plans in accordance with testing objectives. Ensure completion of test plans timely. Document audit results in accordance with the test plans and communicate issues encountered to the Internal Audit Manager; other tasks as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- BS Degree in Accounting and CPA license
- A minimum of three years of experience in public accounting or internal audit,
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, GAS, internal controls, and audit work paper preparation
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Google Sheets and Docs, and Showcase
- Ability to work effectively and independently without close supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships and work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask and utilize time effectively
- Ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to travel regularly - up to 20%
- A passion for the work you do!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: Karen.email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702