Growth and Electronic Technicians
Located in Champaign, IL
A local growing company is seeking highly motivated individuals to support their goal of achieving 24×7 operations. Technicians are highly valued members of our team that work with engineers to support both Production and Maintenance operations. Technicians are responsible for operating production equipment, for performing maintenance evolution and for handling semiconductor wafers.
Successful candidates will have a good work ethic, strong troubleshooting and multitasking abilities, and possess basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Applications. Prior experience working as a Mechanic, Electrical Tech, or Industrial Maintenance are desired. This is an opportunity to join and grow with a company that is expanding tremendously. Pay begins at $15/hour and is commensurate with experience.
- Lead equipment preventive and corrective maintenance activities in an ISO Class 6 clean room environment.
- Plan and schedule equipment maintenance to minimize downtime and production process interruptions
- Lead training and qualification of technicians and operators
- Install and test equipment upgrades
- Author and maintain work instructions and maintenance documents
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Support new equipment installation
- Provide data to support reports for various equipment metrics including equipment uptime, maintenance effectiveness and maintenance costs versus plan
- A B.S. or B.E. degree in a science field
- Experience in a 24 x 7 production environment
- Clean room experience and knowledge of vacuum systems, RF heating, toxic gas handling, SCBA certification, control systems and robotic systems are a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Highly motivated with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be available for 2nd or 3rd shift
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is growing exponentially.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821