Material Handlers Needed - All 3 Shifts!
Located in Shelby Township, MI
Salary: $12.50 per hour
A leading metalforming manufacturer of precision powertrain & engine components is seeking two experienced Material Handlers to join their production manufacturing team in their new facility in Shelby Township, MI.
This role is responsible for ensuring efficient material flows within the plant by keeping operations stocked with materials and supplies.
Additional duties include:
- Adapt and promote lean manufacturing principals
- Keep presses and work cells supplied with containers, parts, material and/or components
- Verify material and product has been properly identified with part number and operation number.
- Operate the Production Hilo in a safe and responsible manner
- Responsible to notify the maintenance supervisor when Hilo is not operating correctly
- Responsible to empty scrap from containers into the scrap hopper.
- Assist with cycle counts & inventories
- Assist Shipping & Receiving when needed
Successful candidates will have:
- One or more years of forklift experience in a production manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attendance
- Attention to detail
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP is a plus.
All 3 Shifts available!
1st Shift: 7am – 3pm
2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm
3rd Shift: 11pm – 7am
$12.50 per hour to start, pay increase and generous benefits package upon direct hire
Paid lunch and break
Three ways to Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit ExpressTroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307