· Experience with AWS, Azure or another cloud service.
· Familiar with the concepts of continuous delivery and continuous integration.
· Familiarity with tools for systems management, operational support, and performance monitoring.
· Knowledge of server technologies such as VMWare, Dell and Cisco UCS.
· Experience with Business Continuity and disaster recover design, planning and implementation.
· Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
· Experience working collaboratively to create designs and/or solve problems.
· Knowledge of application layer protocols, including HTTP, SOAP/REST, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TLS/SSL
· Experience with the following is a plus: GitHub, Docker, Route 53, Aurora
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication, with a collaborative attitude toward working with internal and external (e.g. vendors, partners and regulatory entities) team members.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories and Git branching technologies.
· Understanding of layers of the OSI model
· Experience with relational database concepts and complex SQL statements
· Team and success focused skills and attitude