Mechanial Assmbly Tech
Located in Fort Myers, FL
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
Job Summary: Mechanical Assembly Tech
We are in need of an Assembly / Dis-assembly Technician for our shop area
You would be responsible for assembling and dis-assembling of various fuel control and/or engine components for the Aero Space industry.
May be assigned to different work stations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another to reduce fatigue factor.
- Perform one or more repetitive operations on assembly line to assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
- Position parts in specified relationship to each other, using hands, tweezers, or pliers.
- Use solder, bolts, screws, clips, or cements, to fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools.
- Load and unload previously setup machines, such as arbor presses, drill presses, striping machines, laminating machines, or cutters to perform fastening, force fitting, or light metal-cutting operation on assembly line
Must have a good attention to detail, mechanical dexterity, and be mechanically inclined.
Prior Assembly Experience is needed
Location: Ft Myer, FL
Position Type: Full Time Temp to Hire
Pay: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
Schedule: 1st Shift Position
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login submit it to the Fort Myers, Florida location
- Call our office 239-277-9675
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2016 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907