Located in Oklahoma City, OK
This position will be responsible for the preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of equipment in all areas of the facility.
• Position is responsible for various aspects of design, construction, start-up, validation support, and maintenance/calibration of all equipment, including electrical equipment and systems.
• Read schematics, troubleshoot PLC programs, scale controls, flow controls (air and liquid), and level controls.
• Provide technical assistance in the diagnosis and resolution of the computerized building monitoring system (Fire, Security, and HVAC).
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and calibrations on PLC systems using sophisticated test equipment and maintain software backup for all areas.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous experience in an industrial maintenance setting with a heavy focus on electrical skills.
• 22-26/HR with excellent insurance options. 15 vacation days, 7 sick days, & paid holidays.
• Manageable workload with opportunity for performance bonus
Please send your resume to Sean.Thomas@expresspros.com to be considered for the position.
Express Office: Oklahoma City (Downtown)
500 West Main
Oklahoma City, OK 73102