Electrician Control Panel Builder/Wiring
Located in Clearwater, FL
Seeking to fill the position of experienced Electrical Control Panel Builder in our Clearwater FL location. This position will layout, wire and trouble shoot control panels for the water and waste water industry using electrical schematics and bills of materials. Typical control panel components include programmable controllers, relays, motor starters, terminal strips, wire channel, indicating lights, push buttons, and selector switches.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Layout control panels following AutoCad Schematics
- Mounting of components into enclosures
- Wiring control panels per specifications
- Troubleshooting control panels
Experience in the areas of:
- Building and/or testing control panels
- Understanding Bill of Materials and AutoCad Schematics
- Computer knowledge Ideal candidate must be able to:
- Read and wire from an electrical schematic and Bill of Materials
- Have good knowledge of electrical controls components
- Be dependable and detail orientated
- Have the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks requiring knowledge of panel assembly
- Electrical experience in industrial/commercial wiring, is a plus! Enjoy working in a clean facility. Flexible working hours. Overtime is available.
Please respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
$14.00-$15.00 an hour. First shift Monday through Friday with Saturday as needed by production.
Express Office: Clearwater
1590 North McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater, FL 33759