We are looking for a P6 Scheduler for one of our clients in the Mobile,, AL area. This is a long term contract position with benefits available through Express. The pay is based on experience, $35 per hour and higher.
This position will require experience with the project through the project life cycle, proficiency in building custom reports in MS Excel. Ability to work in client office and within a construction environment, with good communication and presentation skills.Responsibilities include:
- Works directly with Project and/or Program Managers to support in the execution of all project controls processes and systems on large-scale delivery projects
- Responsible for creating work breakdown structure and building and maintaining cost and resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 v7.0 or higher on assigned projects and programs in accordance with client project management processes and perform other duties assigned by management.
- Review CPM cost and resource loaded schedules created and provided by EPC and third part contractors and provide timely feedback in a standardized format logging and reporting key details in a report to management.
- Create and Maintain project delivery information in Primavera P6 establishing and reporting project forecasts across the portfolio for PM&CC.
- Provide reporting as required by the manager and represent project controls within the project management team.
- Assess gaps and key requirements for meeting construction schedules and report to management
- Advise management of risks that may affect project costs, schedules, and client relations.
- Work with Project and Construction Manager to evaluate and report on project change requests for all projects within the portfolio.
- Meet monthly with Project Managers for project delivery dates update. Periodically running meetings with Project Managers or evaluating the schedule to ensure that project delivery changes do not impact the overall portfolio.
- Review work performed by others and perform as a subject matter expert on project and program scheduling issues.