Delivery Driver $14
Located in Dallas, TX
Hospital Delivery Driver is responsible in the total customer satisfaction of a selected group of large accounts. This specific position works with most of our hospital accounts. They must ensure all coolers at the gift shop locations are supplied with floral designs and build relationships with the location managers.
- Provides an exceptional customer experience that inspires repeat business.
- Addresses customers concerns and informs Manager immediately.
- Delivery of floral arrangements to all gift shops and some residential home
- Monitoring what sells and adjusting accordingly
- Communication with manager about inventory
- Monitoring coolers and vending machines at each location and quality assurance
- Educating gift store staff on product and caring tips
- Maintaining relationships with store managers and addressing there needs and concerns.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports and assists team members on as needed basis.
- Maintains neat and clean appearance at all times.
- 2 years customer service and/or delivery experience
- Guest service mentality; is sociable and friendly and has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Prioritizes responsibilities to achieve results.
- Successfully works on own for extended periods of time.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Must have a cell phone
- Excellent driving record that complies with insurance carrier requirements.
Express Office: Dallas (West)
2727 West Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75235