Administrative Office Assistant
Located in Fletcher, NC
Our client, a growing national company with a presence in Western North Carolina, is seeking an individual who has experience working with clients to help with the administration side of the office. If you have a strong desire to grow with a company, you are very detail oriented and are looking to join a company that is continuing to grow locally and nationally, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination.
- Take messages.
- Keep visitor sign-in log.
- Receive and process courier deliveries.
- Send email messages to internal employees and clients.
- Perform data entry, typing, or filing.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to the establishment.
- Support HR with additional duties
- Schedule appointments or call to confirm appointments.
- Possess excellent communication and grammar skills as well as a pleasant speaking voice.
- Use high-level skills in the performance of secretarial support and operational/supervisory support functions for multiple project managers.
- Coordinate teleconferences, presentations, and meetings.
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
Preference given to candidates with a strong working experience in an office environment. Schedule is Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Full time opportunity with a career path upon hire. $13-$15/hr DOE with full benefits; 100% health, dental and vision, matching 401K, and 12 paid holidays.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803